As of Friday, 3/13/2020, we will move to all "telemedicine" visits
Here's what WE are doing:
- Telemedicine visits for URGENT patient concerns for our primary care members and our Medicaid primary care patients via Phone call, Virtual Video Call, and/or Symptom Questionnaires Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm
- After-hours URGENT calls still available!
- Closing our office to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Canceling all OMT visits for the time being
- Continue to send out communications about COVID-19 via the newsletter, Facebook, Instragram, and here
Here's what YOU can do:
- Call anytime with urgent concerns, press option 1
- If you think you have COVID-19 - Watch out for a NEW fever - CALL us and press option 1
- Let us know if you need to go to the ER so we can alert them that you are coming - Hospitals and Ambulances are asking that patients with suspected COVID-19 be transported to the hospital via private car
- Use this patient portal to:
- Request Prescription Refills in "My Medications" - stock up on medications, especially inhalers!
- Send non-urgent secure questions in "Secure Messages" - for anything non-pandemic related and plan updates
- Update your pharmacy in "My Pharmacies" and more!
Welcome to Cerbo! If this is your first time here, start in the right hand column or under "menu" in the mobile app to explore each section of the portal. You do not have to list your vaccine record but most other sections have items to fill out or update!
Please Log In
Use the form below to sign in to the patient portal to begin managing your records. If you have not logged in before and are a patient who did not sign up online, then you must sign up for an account next time you are in the office.